SINAMICS DCM - Parameterizing and Commissioning (DR-DCM-PM)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- SINAMICS DCM converters in conjunction with SIMOTICS DC motors are used for sophisticated and demanding applications in drive technology.
- A focused procedure when commissioning saves time and avoids critical faults. Correct commissioning supports reliable operation of the complete plant or system.
- After the course you are able to reliably and efficiently commission the DC converters and adapt parameter settings to address the various applications. You can optimize the controller settings and in the case of faults, use diagnostic resources.
- Commissioning/configuration engineers
- Service personnel
- Design and function of the SINAMICS DCM converter:
- Control module CUD, interfaces
- Power unit, excitation circuit
- Commissioning and parameterization with
- STARTER PC program
- Operator panels: BOP20 and AOP30
- Using the memory card: Structure and data backup
- Procedure when commissioning, checking functions
- Optimizing the closed-loop current and speed control, automatic optimization
- Function diagrams: Setpoint channel, inputs and outputs, free function blocks
- Information on Drive Control Chart DCC
- Drive interface to PROFIBUS / PROFINET
- Expanding the system using Terminal Modules and Sensor Modules via DRIVE-CLiQ
- Parallel connection and peer-to-peer coupling
- Operating states, alarms and fault messages
- Service functions: Trace, measuring functions, diagnostics memory
- Practical exercises on training equipment with SINAMICS DCM, AOP30, STARTER
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.