SIMATIC WinCC, System Course (ST-BWINCCS)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You will deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-300, a Drive and a WinCC monitoring and controlling station.
- This compact course deals with the configuring of SIMATIC WinCC.
- Using simple examples, you will acquire the knowledge necessary to use the system simply and quickly for your applications. You will learn the entire topic by means of numerous practical exercises within the environment of SIMATIC S7.
- On completion of the course, you will have mastered the basic software and will understand the benefits of WinCC's openness. You will recognize the interaction with other SIMATIC components and will be able to ensure the availability of your plant.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Operators, users
- Maintenance personnel
- SIMATIC WinCC System Overview: for example, Overview of the various WinCC licenses, Possible system configurations
- WinCC Projects: Creating projects, Types of projects, Data structure
- Communication with controllers: Overview of possible controllers, Configuration of a connection to the SIMATIC S7, Quantity structure with regards to communication, Diagnostic possibilities
- Creating tags and groups, working effectively with the Configuration Studio, internal and external tags, system-info-channel, simulation of tag values
- Cross Reference Editor
- Benefits and opportunities of TIA
- Working effectively with the Graphics Designer
- Making objects in screens dynamic using tag interfacing, configuration dialog, dynamic wizard, dynamic dialog, direct connection, C-Scripts and VB-Scripts
- Diagnostic and performance guidelines for C-Scripts and VB-Scripts
- Global Script Editor for user-created functions and screen-independent actions
- User Administrator: WinCC Users and Groups, Authorization levels
- Faceplate technology via screen window with tag prefix and via faceplate types
- Tag Logging: Archives and archive tags, Archive configuration, types of archiving, OnlineTrendControl
- Alarm Logging: Alarm procedures, Alarm classes and types, Archive configuration, Alarm-Control, System alarm messages, Status tags
- Data archiving with the Option User Archives (introduce)
- Report Designer for reporting (introduce)
- Consolidation of the acquired knowledge through practice-oriented exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- Basic knowledge of automation
- You can use the online tests to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC WinCC V7.x (SCADA system) and a SIMATIC S7-300 as a communication partner.
- For SIMATIC WinCC Professional (SCADA system software based on TIA Portal) we offer the course TIA-WCCS .
- For SIMATIC WinCC Comfort and WinCC Advanced (both products are based on TIA Portal) we offer the course TIA-WCCM. In that course you will work with Comfort Panel and a PC as single station.