SINAMICS G120 - Parameterizing Advanced (DR-TEST4)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You will already know how to parameterize and commission the SINAMICS G120 drive system.
- This course will teach you about drive-based safety functions and communication via PROFINET. You will learn how to use the basic positioner functions of the CU250-2 Control Unit for single-axis motion control applications.
- When you have completed the course, you will be able to commission these functions for complex applications and make use of the diverse capabilities of the SINAMICS G120 system.
- Commissioning personell
- Commissioning the SINAMICS G120 in the TIA Portal with Startdrive
- Basic positioner:
- Commissioning and closed-loop position control
- Operating modes and traversing blocks
- Communication with SIMATIC S7 via PROFINET:
- Transfer of process data
- Changing parameters and traversing blocks
- Control modes and measuring functions
- Technology controller: Commissioning and adaptation
- Drive-based safety functions via terminals
- Interconnection of signals with free function blocks.
- Practical exercises on training equipment with SINAMICS G120 and SIMATIC S7-1200
- Good knowledge of parameterization and commissioning of SINAMICS G120 in accordance with course DR-G12-PM (formerly DR-G120).
- Knowledge about the SIMATIC TIA Portal is helpful as taught in one of the courses TIA-PRO1, TIA-SERV1 or TIA-MICRO1.