SIMATIC TDC - Programming (MC-TDC-PM)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The multiprocessor control system SIMATIC TDC is used for complex control tasks in large applications.
- Your task is the programming of the control structures and the communication between control boards and the periphery. For programming you use the powerful tools SIMATIC D7-SYS and CFC.
- In this course you learn the different possibilities of programming and their use. After the course you can program SIMATIC TDC fast and efficient, and you are able to adapt it for the individual application.
- Commissioning Engineers
- Overview control system SIMATIC TDC
- Create projects with SIMATIC Manager and Hardware-Configuration
- Engineering with SIMATIC D7-SYS and CFC:
- Create and test CFC-Plans
- CFC-Functions: Interrupts, Processor load and time synchronization
- Plan-in-Plan-Architecture and libraries
- Communication methods:
- Virtual connections
- Communication between control boards via:
- PROFINET and PROFIBUS
- Industrial Ethernet
- Memory connection and direct connection
- GDM-connection (frame connection)
- Means for testing and fault monitoring
- Connection to WinCC
- Extensive exercises at racks with SIMATIC TDC, ET200 and SINAMICS-drives
- Knowledge of SIMATIC S7 according to the courses ST-PRO1 or ST-SERV2.