Introduction of the technologic libraries in SIMATIC PCS 7 (ST-PCS7LIB)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You will obtain an overview of the main advantages of the Advanced Process Library (APL) and Industry Library (IL) over the earlier standard SIMATIC PCS 7 library.
- As a user of SIMATIC PCS 7, you will learn how to use the current versions of APL and IL and learn about the advantages of these technology libraries as you do so.
- In numerous practical exercises, you will learn how to solve basic automation tasks using the technology libraries.
- After attending the course, you will be able to:
- Configure basic technology functions with the Advanced Process Library.
- Integrate frequency-controlled drives into a PCS 7 project with a standard APL block.
- Configure dosing functions with the APL.
- Optimize PID controllers configured with the APL.
- Configure selected technology functions with the PCS 7 Industry Library.
- Integrate graphical objects of the APG (Advanced Process Graphics) Library into your project.
- Project managers, project workers
- Configuration engineers, programmers
- Commissioning engineers
- Motivation and positioning of the Advanced Process Library
- General engineering functions of the APL
- Operating modes in the APL
- Interlock functions in the APL
- APL templates
- Upgrading of technology libraries
- Interaction of APL and basic library
- Introduction of AS-specific structure types
- Profiles and applications of selected APL blocks
- Configuration of dosing functions with the APL
- Integrating the G120 with Profinet and the APL block
- Introduction to Industry Library
- Introduction and positioning, blocks, components
- Integration S7-300, multiple control room concept
- Profiles and applications of selected IL blocks
- Advanced Process Control with the APL
- Characterization of controlled systems
- Overview of APC tools in the PCS 7 APL
- The PID algorithm
- Control Performance Monitoring (CPM)
- Controller tuning using the PID tuner
- Introduction to Advanced Process Graphics
- Advanced Process Graphics for user-centered process visualization
- Basic configuration
- Overview of the APG objects
- Knowledge of SIMATIC PCS 7 V7.0 or higher, as communicated in the course ST-PCS7SYS, V7.0 and higher.
- Project experience with predecessor versions of SIMATIC PCS 7 V7.1.