SIMATIC PCS 7 Service 2 (ST-PCS7SR2)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The course is designed for personnel whose main area of activity is the maintenance and expansion of existing installations with SIMATIC PCS 7 control systems.
- The focus is on handling of field devices in a PCS 7 plant using the tool SIMATIC Process Device Manager (SIMATIC PDM), furthermore on elimination of configuration errors and simple functional extensions of existing plants.
- Through practical exercises on training equipment on which you will perform the work you would also carry out during live operation, you will be able to put your newly acquired theoretical knowledge to practice. This will enhance your learning success.
- When you have completed this course, you will be in a position to
- parametrize field devices using the SIMATIC PDM
- modify field bus configurations on Profibus PA
- integrate a SIMATIC PCS 7 Maintenance station into the PCS 7 project and to activate and to use the integrated SIMATIC PCS 7 Asset management functions
- expand an existing PCS 7 plant by additional process tags both in the hardware and in the software.
- In this way, you will enable downtime to be reduced and this will increase the efficiency of your automation system.
- Maintenance personnel, service personnel
- Implementation of the integrated Asset management in the PCS 7 project using the Maintenance station
- Handling of SIMATIC PDM
- Modifications and extensions on selected field bus systems
- Expansion of distributed I/O by HART capable signal modules
- Integration of additional hardware components into the hardware configuration using Hardware Support Packages / Hardware Upgrade Packages (HSP/HUP)
- Expansion of the project by additional process tags (measurement points).
- Basic knowledge of process control technology, open-loop and closed-loop control technology and of handling Windows applications
- Attendance of training course ST-PCS7SR1 or ST-PCS7SYS is recommended