Introduction to Totally Integrated Automation (TIA-INTRO)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- Digital Enterprise, your path to Industry 4.0 - discover your possibilities. Today's technologies are so complex that, in order to keep up to date, it is almost essential for the training to be performed on the associated training devices.
- The target group of this course is comprised of configuration engineers and project planners, as well as commissioning personnel in medium-sized and large-scale industrial companies, who are working on end-to-end automation concepts and want to familiarize themselves with the SIMATIC components for production automation. The course is suitable for advanced users as well as beginners in the field of automation technology.
- The course gives you an introduction to the Digital Enterprise, your path to Industry 4.0 and an overview of the SIMATIC automation components, so that you will be able to assess them upon completion. The assessment is guided not only by the theoretical overview, but also by practical exercises on our training devices.
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, ET200SP distributed I/O, Touchpanel TP700, drive SINAMICS G120 and a belt model.
- Decision makers
- Sales personnel
- Digitalization - Industry 4.0
- TIA philosophy
- General automation concepts
- Field level, control level and process control level
- Concepts for planning and implementation
- Classification and comparison of:
- Bus systems
- Programmable controllers
- Operator control and monitoring systems
- Presentation of topics
- Sensor technology
- Drive technology
- PCS 7
- Reinforcement of the content by means of practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
- Basic knowledge of automation engineering
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on the TIA Portal.