PROFINET with Industrial Ethernet in the TIA Portal (IK-TIAPN)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- Siemens, a member of PROFIBUS International (PI), offers you the opportunity to learn about the future-oriented PROFINET, the open Industrial Ethernet standard for automation.
- Using SIMATIC NET components, you will learn how to parameterize, commission and troubleshoot a PROFINET network quickly and effectively.
- Numerous practical exercises reinforce the acquired theoretical knowledge.
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a 4-day classroom course. As a follow-up to the classroom training, you will receive the WBT "Industrial Ethernet". By using this learning medium, you can maximize your personal learning success of the classroom course.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Basics of Industrial Ethernet
- Basics of PROFINET IO, RT&IRT
- PROFINET IO with configuring and programming
- Commissioning the media redundancy
- Plant-wide engineering & diagnostics in the TIA Portal
- Introduction to the integrated Web-services in the PROFINET devices
- Utilizing and configuring Shared Device
- Parameterizing and applications of I-Device
- Links (PN/PN coupler)
- Data communication Controller / Controller with:
- an S7 connection to the S7 communication blocks, PUT/GET, BSEND/BRECEIVE
- Ethernet connections (ISO on TCP, TCP, UDP) to the T-communication blocks, T-SEND/T-RECEIVE
- Data communication PC /Controller with an OPC - S7 connection
- Extensive practical examples with exercises
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to TIA-PRO1, TIA-SERV2 or TIA-SYSUP
- Additionally, an online entry test is available to ensure that the course of your choice fits your competencies
- This training is conducted using SIMATIC S7-1500 and the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on TIA Portal.
- For more in-depth knowledge on the topics of Industrial Security, Industrial WLAN and OPC, we offer our own courses under: