SINUMERIK 840D service (NC-84D-SK)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The course provides you with knowledge of how to maintain and service a machine tool with SINUMERIK 840D.
- You practice service in exercises on training devices.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to handle ongoing service and maintenance tasks on machine tools with SINUMERIK 840D and SIMODRIVE 611D, and perform second startups. In the event of a fault, you will have mastered selective troubleshooting and fault correction. You can thus reduce machine downtimes and so achieve higher productivity.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Overview and components of the SINUMERIK 840D
- Introduction to operation
- Data backup and restart
- Analysis of fault displays and diagnostics displays
- Basic configuration of the axes and drives
- Adaptation of the machine data following mechanical maintenance work
- Structure of the user program
- NC/PLC interface structure, important interface signals and user alarms
- Practical service training on training devices
- Basic knowledge according to the course NC-NCAN
- An online entry test is available for this course at www.siemens.de/sitrain