KNX - basic course (certified by KNX Association) (BC-KNXBK)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- In this course you learn the basics of data transmission for KNX communication technology. Essential contents include the project breakdown, configuration, commissioning and service operations with the engineering tool software (ETS). This teaches you how to operate the latest software tool, the ETS5.
- During the training, you will apply your new-found knowledge in exercises and thereby improve your learning results. The course then ends with the theoretical and practical KNX exam. On passing this exam, you receive the KNX certificate and can then conclude the KNX Partner contract.
- Commissioning engineers, planners
- Service & maintenance personnel
- Fundamentals of serial data transmission
- KNX technology
- Installation and assembly guidelines
- Available bus devices in accordance with the product database
- Design and function of ETS5 (Engineering Tool Software)
- Configuring and commissioning of a sample project:
- blinds/shutter control
- heating - cooling and displays
- central control
- Working with couplers
- Practical and theoretical KNX exam 2x 1 h 30
- Knowledge of VDE 0100 installation technology
- Experience of working with WINDOWS PCs
- we use ETS5
- Training times regular
- Monday till Thursday : 08:30 am to 4:30 pm
- The training times can be adjusted in the course after direct agreement.
- Friday: 08:30 am to 2:00 pm