Programming Basics HMI-Advanced and SINUMERIK 840D and 840D sl (NC-84D-P)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- In this course, you will learn how to program parts programs with DIN 66025 and selected high-level language commands. You will also learn how to create user programs.
- The practical program exercises on our training equipment form an important part of the course. To make the exercises even more practice-oriented, we offer graphical simulation of machinery. This communicates the knowledge even more vividly and increases learning success.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to autonomously create parts programs and convert workpiece drawings into a program. The knowledge you gain will enable you to shorten programming times and reduce the engineering overhead.
- SINUMERIK system overview, configuration variants
- Operating modes, operating areas, operator elements
- Introduction to operation
- File system, editor
- Programming with DIN 66 025 and selected high-level language commands
- Coordinate systems and FRAME concept
- Tool compensations
- Variables, arithmetic parameters and system variables
- Program jumps and control structures
- Macro technology
- Parameterization of standard cycles
- Creation of user subroutines
- Program data backup
- Practical program exercises on training models
- Basic knowledge of automatization
- Machine-specific functions and special technological functions are not dealt with in this course.