SIMATIC PCS 7 Process Safety (ST-PCS7SAF)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- In this course you become familiar with the PCS7 conform generating of failsafe application with CFC and Safety Matrix. The theoretical parts of the training are backed up with practical exercises. These exercises are done with failsafe CPU 410-5H with failsafe signal modules connected via Profibus and Profisafe. After the course you will be able to evaluate safety functions and adjust security relevant times.
- Sales employees
- Project managers, project staff
- Commissioning engineers, configuration engineers
- Technical Consultants and promoters, who use safety technology in process control or attend customers using safety technology
- PCS7 specialists within the scope of the Siemens partner program who are engineering projects with PCS7 and F-Systems
- Functional safety Basics from IEC61508 and IEC61511, Layer of Protection Analysis and Risk graph by means of a safety instrumented function
- System architecture and diagnostics in safety components (Hardware, Software, Communication)
- Overview about F-Hardware
- Parameter in HW-Configuration (safety mode, sensor evaluation, addressing, monitoring time, H-parameter, Wiring and Voting)
- Safety program (F-Quites, voting blocks, block typicals, Safety Data Write, communication)
- Safety mechanisms (F-Shutdown, Partial Shutdown Groups, passivation, reintegration, block typical)
- Safety Matrix, Calculate and adjust F-times using S7ftimeb.xls (reaction-,monitoring times)
- Attendance of training course ST-PCS7SYS. General basic knowledge of process automation. Basic knowledge of PCS 7 OS. Good experience in AS configuration within PCS 7.