Analysis of mechanical vibration SIPLUS CMS2000 (SE-VIBRO)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- Preventive maintenance means:
- Optimal life time utilization of machines and facilities
- Effective stocking of spare parts
- Cost-reduction through planed maintenance
- Object of the training is to describe vibration analysis as an integral part of preventive maintenance.
- The participants will be introduced to vibration analysis in detail by practical exercises and will be able to transfer the learned knowledge into every day practice.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Operators, users
- Project managers / project team members
- Definition and possible causes of vibrations
- Acceleration sensors; connection and measuring points
- Global diagnostic procedures
- EN60034-14: Measurement at manufacturer's works
- ISO 10816: Measurement at installation location and examples; Examples of common causes of vibrations e.g. alignment faults, imbalance, housing mounted under tension
- Alignment faults, imbalance, housing mounted under tension
- Roller Bearing monitoring through characteristic values
- Analytical diagnostic procedures
- Typical frequency spectrums of the most common error sources
- Roller Bearing monitoring through envelope spectrum
- Excursion - Causes and effects of roller bearing damages
- Summary using the example of a drive train
- Systematic approach to analytical monitoring using the practical example of fan monitoring
- Practice experience of analytics using the examples "Influence of converters" and "Double bearing"
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises
- Analysis examples with Practical tips and tricks
- Basic knowledge in electrical and machine engineering
- A personal scientific electronic calculator is needed.