Basics of Industrial Security in the factory automation (ST-SECFA1)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The training provides an overview of the defense-in-depth protection concept of plants. The aim is for participants to become familiar about dangers for plants with factory automation, analyze potential vulnerabilities and assess risks.
- In the course, participants will obtain knowledge on which countermeasures can be applied for the different areas of the concept.
- Project leaders, project members
- Configuration engineers, programmers
- Commissioning engineers
- Information security officers
- What are the differences between office and industrial security?
- What is industrial security required for (threats, incidents)?
- What is covered by the security concept defense in depth?
- An introduction to user management with the TIA Portal
- Controller security – system integrity for SIMATIC controllers
- An introduction to authentication and encryption mechanisms
- Secure communication mechanisms of the SIMATIC CPU S7-1500
- HMI security – HMIs and sm@rt Server protection mechanisms, user concept for HMI Runtime
- PC security – different measures for hardening as well as user and patch management of PC systems, detection of malware
- Network security – Hardening of network components
- The cell protection concept and the realization of remote maintenance access
- Mechanisms for access protection to networks
- Plant security – physical and organizational security measures and continuous processes
- Basic knowledge of factory automation
- Basic network knowledge (corresponding to knowledge of WBT WT-IEOSI)