SIMATIC PCS 7 OS-Engineering (ST-PCS7OSE)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- As SIMATIC PCS 7 Engineer you will learn in this course the potential of the SIMATIC PCS 7-process control software with focus on OS configuration and design of graphic objects.
- You will put your newly acquired knowledge of the theory to use in practical exercises on the training equipment which you will work on as if your were in a real plant. This will increase your learning success.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to achieve optimal design of the window to the process.
- Project manager, project staff
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers,
- Service personnel, maintenance personnel
- Basics of OS configuration
- The Client Server Configuration
- The Server Redundancy
- Extended configuring of Multi-User Projects
- Lifebeat Monitoring
- Time synchronization
- User Administration and the SIMATIC Logon option
- WinCC Autostart und PCS 7 OS als Service
- The Web Option
- The Graphic configuration with selected graphic objects
- Basic settings and properties
- Extended status display and extended analog value display
- Group displays
- Modification of block icons and faceplates in conformance with APL
- The Graphic Opbject Update wizard
- Advanced Process Graphics for a user-oriented process visualization
- Attendance of training course ST-PCS7SYS recommended
- Basic knowledge of process control engineering
- Practical experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 project engineering.
- You can use the available online entry test to ensure that the selected course matches your area of expertise.