PROFINET System Course (IK-PNSYS)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- Learn about the future-oriented PROFINET as the open Industrial Ethernet standard for automation from Siemens as a member of PROFIBUS International (PI).
- Using SIMATIC NET components, you will learn how to parameterize, start up and troubleshoot a PROFINET network quickly and effectively.
- Numerous practical exercises reinforce the theoretical knowledge acquired.
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a 3-day attendance course. For an optimized postprocessing of the attendance course you get the WBT "PROFINET". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Basics of PROFINET IO with configuring and programming
- Basics of PROFINET RT&IRT and media redundancy
- Plant-wide engineering & diagnostics with the engineering tools
- Introduction to the integrated Web-services in the PROFINET devices
- Utilizing and configuring Shared Devices and I-Device
- Extensive practical examples with exercises
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-PRO2 or ST-SERV2
- Additionally an online entrance test is available for you. So you may assure that the course of your choice fits to your competences.
- If you require more in-depth knowledge of the message frame structure and message frame diagnostics with PROFINET Analyzer/Oscilloscope, we recommend that you attend the IK-PNOCPNE course.
- In these course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.