Energy management - Basic training (LV-EMSENTB)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The software powermanager, together with the 7KM/7KT measuring devices that communicate via MODBUS, enables the recording, presentation, archiving and evaluation of energy flows. The course is geared to both commissioning technicians and users of the software, and provides an overview of the function of measuring devices, the configuration software powerconfig and operation of powermanager. In this, the course provides an in-depth look at software installation, creating the devices, displaying the data in trends, right down to evaluation in reporting. In particular, the focus is placed on the integrated reporting function. The advanced reports on the basis of EXCEL are brought up and the procedure is explained using examples.
- Overview of the various measuring devices and their function
- System overview, licenses
- Function of the powerconfig configuration software
- Function overview of powermanager
- Installation of powermanager and updates
- Understanding the function and structure of projects
- Database settings
- User administration
- System and device messages
- Creating and setting up the measuring devices
- Use of mass parameterization
- Creating and administering the curve presentations
- Creating, configuring and generating the various reports of basic reporting
- Working with advanced reporting on the basis of EXCEL
- Web client access
- OPC server
- Set-up of the system as a service
- Adequate knowledge: Windows operating system, PC
- Basic knowledge: network technology, EXCEL (for advanced reporting), measuring instruments)
- Practical exercises on training systems.
- The course takes place at the SIEMENS location in Regensburg, but can also be carried out at the customer's location upon request.