SIMOTION and SINAMICS S120 - Diagnostics and Service (MC-SMO-DG)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You are responsible for the reliable operation of the SIMOTION automation system and the SINAMCS S120 drive system.
- In this course, you learn the proper way to handle systems when a fault occurs. Based on prepared projects, you analyze signal interconnection and programming. Using projects with deliberate faults and errors, you identify and resolve faults.
- After the course, you can more quickly resolve faults and in a focused fashion. You can adapt the control program when changes are made to the machine.
- Service engineers
- Maintenance personnel
- Overview of the modules and components:
- SIMOTION automation system
- SINAMICS S120 drive system
- Working with PC programs:
- SIMOTION SCOUT engineering software
- SINAMICS STARTER commissioning tool
- Structure and configuration of a SIMOTION project:
- Axes, components and topology
- Drive objects and technology objects
- Establishing an online connection via PROFIBUS, PROFINET and Ethernet
- Diagnostics with SIMOTION SCOUT and SIMOTION IT web browser
- Analysis of enabling signals and signal interconnections
- Recording signals with measuring functions and trace
- Handling Safety Integrated when service is required
- Procedure when replacing modules, motors and encoders
- Introduction into programming when making adaptations in the case of service
- Integration of SIMOTION SCOUT into the TIA Portal
- Practical exercises on training equipment with SIMOTION D, SINAMICS S120, SIMATIC ET200S and SIMATIC TP177B
- Basic knowledge about automation and drive technology
- Basic knowledge of SIMATIC S7 in accordance with the TIA-SERV1 or ST-SERV1 courses.
- Up until October 1, 2015, this course was called MC-SMO-IH