Operating and programming ShopMill (NC-SMILLBP)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- This course is designed for operators/skilled workers who are experienced in the operation of a CNC milling machine. DIN-ISO knowhow is not required for this course.
- On completion of the course, the participant will be able to create a program using graphical programming with ShopMill.
- The content of this course will be transmitted theoretically by means of the Sinutrain training software that is identical to that of the controller, as well as practically using a machine tool.
- Introduction to the functionality and the controller
- Introduction to tool management
- Introduction to the manual operating area
- Introduction to creating, testing, modifying and saving programs
- Programming with standard milling cycles
- Programming free contours using the contour calculator
- Centering, drilling, thread cutting
- Working with the function "Multiple clamping"
- Programming with subroutines
- Working with transformations
- Basic knowledge of automatization