SIMATIC S7 Service Training 2 (ST-SERV2)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge through numerous practical exercises on a SIMATIC plant model. This comprises an S7-300 automation system, ET200S distributed I/O, TP 177B Touch Panel, Micromaster 420 drive and a conveyor model.
- The second component of the SIMATIC Service course is linked to the first basic course with regard to STEP7, human machine interfacing, drive components and PROFIBUS DP, and it expands this in the direction of troubleshooting. The course focuses on fault correction, software troubleshooting and program adaptations.
- What you learn about the integrated factory automation will teach you to take a holistic view of your plant and to understand the relationship between the individual components. This will enable you on completion of the course to pinpoint faults and correct them systematically and quickly. This will increase the productivity of the machine since standstill times are thus reduced. You will be able to adapt your system to new conditions through small program changes and expansions.
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Detecting and correcting basic hardware faults
- Possible applications of different block types (FC, FB, OB, DB)
- Principles of analog value processing
- Using STEP 7 software for troubleshooting
- Detecting and correcting software errors
- Connecting distribute IO with PROFIBUS DP
- Modifying the TP177B configuration
- Modifying parameters of the MM420
- Sequential Control System
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-SERV1 and practical experience in using the knowledge
- You can use the online tests to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend.
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training (WBT) on the Internet with a 5-day attendance course. For an optimized post processing of the attendance course you get the WBT "PROFIBUS". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.
- This is the second of two courses which will lead you to the exam for the "Siemens Certified Service Technician Level 1 (CP-FAST1)". This is the second of three courses which will lead you to the exam for the "Siemens Certified Service Technician Level 2 (CP-FAST2)". The exams are modules of the "SITRAIN Certification Program".