SINUMERIK 840D, Safety Integrated Maintenance Course (NC-84DSIS)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- This course teaches you how to maintain and service a machine tool with SINUMERIK 840D power line and Safety Integrated.
- The practical exercises for troubleshooting and service on our training equipment form an imporant part of this course.
- On completion of the course, you will have mastered efficient troubleshooting and fault correction. You will be able to respond quickly to error messages because you will know exactly what has to be done. You will also be able to check the safety-related functions following repair or module replacement. Any necessary acceptance tests can be expertly carried out.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- General points of safety engineering
- System requirements
- Description of the safe basic functions
- Procedure at startup and troubleshooting
- Description of the machine data and interface signals
- Analysis of diagnostics and alarm displays
- Test stop
- Sensor/actuator integration
- Safe programmable logic
- Safe communication with PROFIsafe
- Safe brake management
- Acceptance test report
- Circuit examples for Safety Integrated
- Practical exercises for troubleshooting and service on training models with digital feed drives and main spindle drives
- Knowledge of servicing and maintaining a SINUMERIK 840D power line in accordance with the NC-84D-SK course is required.