SIMATIC S7-1200 basic course (TIA-MICRO1)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1200 automation system, a Touchpanel, and a belt model.
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) for SIMATIC S7-1200 forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic and SIMATIC WinCC Basic.
- In this first part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal S7-1200 training, we teach you the handling of the TIA Portal, basic knowledge about the structure of the SIMATIC S7-1200 automation system, configuration and parameterization of hardware, and the basics of programming. You will learn how to clear simple hardware faults and software errors in the SIMATIC S7-1200 automation system and to create, modify and expand small STEP 7 programs. You will thus be capable of reducing downtime. You will also get an overview on operator control and monitoring.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Understand the fundamentals of the interaction of the SIMATIC S7-1200 with an operator control and monitoring device.
- Reliably operate the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Create, change, and expand small STEP 7 programs
- Configure, parameterize, and exchange SIMATIC S7-1200 modules
- Diagnose and fix simple hardware faults using the wiring test
- Diagnose and fix simple program errors using the status block
- Perform simple commissioning of the SIMATIC S7-1200
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Overview and significant performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7-1200 system family
- The components of the TIA Portal: SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic and WinCC Basic
- Program execution in automation systems
- Binary and digital operations in the function block diagram (FBD)
- Setup and assembly of the SIMATIC S7-1200 automation system
- Addressing and wiring the signal modules
- Hardware and software commissioning of the SIMATIC S7-1200 with the TIA Portal
- SIMATIC S7-1200 hardware configuration and parameterization
- Introduction to the Touchpanel
- Saving and documentation of the implemented program changes with the TIA Portal
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on SIMATIC S7-1200 system model
- Basic knowledge of automation technology
- You can use the available online entry test to ensure that the selected course matches your area of expertise.
- This blended learning course combines web-based training (WBT) on the Internet with a 3-day attendance course: To prepare for the attendance course, you will receive the WBT "PLC Knowledge for Beginners". This allows you to improve your personal learning achievement in the attendance course.
- For more in-depth knowledge, we recommend the course TIA-MICRO2.