SINAMICS GM150 - Commissioning and Service (DR-GM150)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- This training course covers commissioning and servicing of SINAMICS GM150 drives. You will understand the functional concept and the control structures. You will parameterize the drive, diagnose its status and analyze its function and faults using the operator panel AOP30 and the tool STARTER.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Design and function of components used within SINAMICS GM150
- Power Topology: pre-charging, line- and motor-side inverter, actual value monitoring, hardware identification and circuit diagrams
- Drive CLiQ-topology, objects and components
- Parameter assignment, diagnosis and data backup via operator panel AOP30 and PC-Tool STARTER
- Functionality and analysis of "setpoint channel" and "control"
- Analyzing alarm and fault messages
- Configuring and analyzing the PROFIBUS communication "SINAMICS GM150 - SIMATIC S7"
- Extensive lab work on "basic commissioning skills", engineering and analyzing the drive's functions (operator panel AOP30 and Tool STARTER)
- Extensive lab work on Commissioning the "Motor Module" (carrying out test and identification routines, operation of the drive, optimization and verification of controllers for current and speed)
- Basic knowledge of drive engineering
- Experience with low voltage or medium voltage drives
- The course is split in equal parts into "theory" (classroom presentation) and "lab work" (working on given assignments on programming, engineering and commissioning).
- Lab work is carried out on "S120 training units" (original GM150 control components with book-size power device and low voltage motor) and on a "low voltage SINAMICS GM150 drive with motor" (components are true including PSA but controlling a low voltage power device).
- This training is an essential part qualifying you to do commissioning or servicing of SINAMICS SM150 drives. However, you will have to learn how to handle the power hardware and the system environment under the supervision of an experienced commissioning engineer on site.