Siemens Certified Service Technician Level 1 / Compact (CP-FAST1-K)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You will deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a SIMATIC plant model on which you also take the examination. This consists of an automation system SIMATIC S7-300, distributed I/O ET200S, Touch Panel TP177B, drive Micromaster 420 and a conveyor belt model.
- The Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V. (ZVEI) (German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association) has defined guidelines for further vocational training.
- Due to the continuous further development of automation engineering and technology towards Totally Integrated Automation solutions involving not only programmable logic controllers (PLCs), but also industrial communication, operator control and monitoring, security technology and the connection of drives, the course to qualify as a PLC technician had to be revised and expanded compared with the previous course.
- As preparation for the automation technician for service according to ZVEI, we offer the course to qualify as a Siemens certified SIMATIC technician. This training course is a compact course consisting of nine days of theory and includes the basic training for SIMATIC S7 service (content of the courses ST-SERV1, ST-SERV2 und CP-FAST1) and provides the ideal preparation for the 4 hour examination on day ten!
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- SIMATIC controller servicing
- Systematic troubleshooting in an automation system
- Distinguishing hardware and software faults/errors
- Troubleshooting errors/faults in programmable logic controllers and the distributed I/O
- Hardware and software diagnostics functions
- Configuring and assigning parameters to modules with diagnostics
- Digital and analog signal processing
- Putting certain blocks into operation and expanding them
- Industrial communication
- Commissioning distributed I/O
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Configuration of HMI screens
- Configuring messages
- Motion control
- Commissioning of a drive
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- Basic knowledge of automation engineering
- In this course, you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.