SINUMERIK 840D sl service (NC-84SL-SK)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- This course teaches you how to maintain and service a SINUMERIK 840D sl with operator interface SINUMERIK Operate and HMI advanced.
- You practice service in exercises on training equipment.
- On completion of the course, you will have the knowledge and abilities necessary for handling ongoing service and maintenance work on machine tools with SINUMERIK 840D sl and SINAMICS S120, and you will also be able to perform second startups. You will be able to pinpoint and correct any faults. In this way, you will contribute toward minimizing standstill times and boosting productivity.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Overview and components of the SINUMERIK 840D sl
- Introduction to operation
- Data backup and restart
- Analysis of fault displays and diagnostics displays
- Basic configuration of the axes and drives
- Adaptation of the machine data following mechanical maintenance work
- Structure of the user program
- NC/PLC interface structure, important interface signals and user alarms
- Practical service training on training devices
- Basic knowledge according to the course NC-NCAN