SINAMICS S120 - Parameterizing and Commissioning (DR-S12-PM)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You are responsible for the commissioning of SINAMICS S120 drive system. Modern converter systems offer a variety of functions and setting possibilities. By a purposeful procedure you can save time and avoid faults.
- In this course you will learn the procedure at commissioning step by step. You can handle parameter setting and data saving with the software STARTER. By a correct parameter setting you support the reliable operation of the entire plant.
- After the course you can put the converter system SINAMICS S120 efficiently into operation. You can adapt the parameters of the closed-loop controller to the respective application and use the diagnostic tools in case of a fault.
- Design and functional principle of the converter system SINAMICS S120:
- Control unit, line infeed and motor modules
- Motors, encoders and interfaces
- Parameterization, data backup and diagnostics using Software STARTER:
- Online connection via PROFIBUS and Ethernet
- Project structure: drive objects and drive components
- Topology of the DRIVE-CLiQ-Interface
- Function charts: setpoint channel, Input and output signals
- Control signals and internal signal interconnection using BiCo-technology
- Optimization of the closed loop control using automatic procedures
- Functional principle of the operating modes Servo and Vector
- Analysis of the operating status using enable signals, warnings and alarms
- Monitoring of signals using the trace-function
- Introduction to Positioning and Safety Integrated
- Data exchange with SIMATIC S7 via PROFINET using PROFIdrive Standard Telegram
- Practical exercises at training kits with SINAMICS S120 in frame size booksize with servomotor and induction motor
- You find additional information about commissioning in the courses DR-S12-PA, DR-S12-OPT, DR-S12-CHA and DR-S12-SAF.