SIMATIC WinCC on the machine level in the TIA Portal retraining WBT (WT-TIAWMUP)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) constitutes the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- Automation and control processes are found everywhere today. It is the job of Human Machine Interface systems to handle these processes and make them transparent. But how do they work? What makes a good HMI system? The answers to these and many other questions can be found in the interactive learning program.
- This WBT gives you the general basics of operating and monitoring based on SIMATIC WinCC flexible. Depending on your level of knowledge, the learning time is from 4 to 6 hours.
- You can order the WBT directly via the Internet. Immediately following placement of the order, the WBT is available for one year in your personal learning environment for online learning..
- Decision makers
- Sales personnel
- Planner, Designer
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- System overview TIA Portal, SIMATIC WinCC (machine-level)
- Advantages of SIMATIC WinCC based on TIA Portal on machine level.
- Definition of basic operating and monitoring terms
- Working with WinCC flexible:
- Creating projects,
- configuring display images,
- parameterizing messages,
- SIMATIC WinCC flexible- knowledge corresponding to ST-WCCFSYS1 (System Course)
- PC with the following minimum configuration:
- Microsoft Windows XP / 7 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.x
- flash player version 10 or higher
- Internet connection
- Software warrenty class A
- It will not be possible to cancel WBTs once they are ordered.
- Currently only orders from Germany are processed. Customers from abroad please contact your regional SITRAIN office. Website and contact information, see www.siemens.com/sitrain