Weighing Technologies, Belt Scales, Weighfeeder (SC-WT-BELT)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- This training gives a profound system overview of belt scales and weighfeeders.
The course is for those who are focussed on project design and personnel who is in charge of installation, commissioning and maintanance of belt scaless and weighfeeders.
Those technologies will be practically utilized during exercises with our training devices.
- After the training the participants will be able to start up weighing systems, to maintain them, to identify and analyze faults and to resolve them.
- Decision-makers, sales personnel, project managers, project team members, service personnel, commissioning engineers, configuring engineers, operators, users
- Overview belt scales and weighfeeders
- Functions, configuration, dimensioning, installation and maintenance
- Belt scales electronics WP241, BW500, SIWAREX FTC-B
- Parameterization of belt scales with SIWATOOL, SIMATIC STEP7, SIMATIC HMI
- Knowledge in Dynamic Weighing Technologies is beneficial.
- The training schedule offers further training for static weighing and advanced training in static and dynamic weighing processes.