SINAMICS DCM - Diagnostics and Service (DR-DCM-DG)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You are responsible for reliable operation of the DC drives SINAMICS DCM. If faults occur, operation should recommence as fast as possible.
- In this course, you learn the proper way to handle a SINAMICS DCM drive. In the event of a fault, you will be able to determine the cause quickly and remedy the fault in a targeted manner.
- You will be able to perform data backup and recommissioning. You will also be able to adapt the parameter assignment for modifications to the system.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Design and function of the SINAMICS DCM converter
- Changing parameters, backing up data and performing diagnostics with:
- Operator panels BOP20 and AOP30
- PC program STARTER
- Checking the signal flow using function charts:
- Setpoint channel, inputs and outputs
- Interfaces to PROFIBUS and PROFINET
- Checking the operating state and enable signals
- Test operation with STARTER
- Operation with the control panel
- Recording of signals using the trace function
- Triggering for faults and bit patterns
- Use of the trend recorder function for long-term recording
- Analysis of alarms and fault messages, read-out of the diagnostic memory
- Replacement of Control Unit, fan and fuses
- Practical exercises on training equipment with SINAMICS DCM
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.
- The replacement of components is explained in accordance with the operating instructions and the purchasable spare parts. If required, complete repairs of the converter can be performed by Siemens Customer Support.