SIMATIC S7, Graphical Programming with CFC (ST-7CFC)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge in numerous practical exercises on a SIMATIC plant model. This consists of an S7-300 automation system, ET200S distributed I/O and a conveyor model.
- By participating in this course you will learn about the benefits of graphical programming methods. You will learn the optimal use of the CFC programming language, and find out about its wide range of applications.
- Through effective CFC applications, you will make significant time savings and thus optimize your work.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- CFC as the engineer's standardized graphical configuring tool for different aims
- CFC as the configuring interface for SIMATIC S7
- System requirements, installation of the application and any libraries
- Positioning, switching, parameterizing and setting of the sequence characteristics of blocks
- Compiling, loading, test mode
- Structure and import of user-defined blocks for SIMATIC S7
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-SERV2 or ST-PRO2.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.