Basics of Industrial Security for process industries (ST-SECPA1)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The training is designed to deliver an overview of the secure operation of plants.
- Participants are introduced to the dangers for industrial plants, analysis of potential weaknesses, evaluation of risks, and how to protect plants in the process industry from attack.
- Project managers, project workers
- Process engineers
- Configuration engineers, programmers
- Commissioning engineers,
- Security officers
- Why is industrial security necessary (threats, case studies)?
- What are the differences between Office IT and Industrial IT?
- Which guidelines and standards help to reduce risks?
- What is malware?
- What does the security concept defense in depth encompass?
- Plant security (physically, organizationally)
- Network security (firewall, communication)
- System integrity (hardening, user and patch management, recognizing harmful software)
- Basic knowledge of process automation systems (corresponding to the WBT WT-PZE)
- Basic knowledge of networking (corresponding to the WBT WT-IEOSI)