Operating and programming ShopTurn (NC-STURNBP)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- This course is designed for operators/skilled workers who are experienced in the operation of a CNC turning machine. DIN-ISO knowhow is not required for this course.
- The content of this course will be transmitted theoretically by means of the Sinutrain training software that is identical to that of the controller, as well as practically using a machine tool.
- On completion of the course, the participant will be able to create a program using graphical programming with ShopTurn.
- Introduction to the functionality and the controller
- Introduction to tool management
- Introduction to creating, testing, modifying and saving programs
- Programming with the standard turning cycles / manual machine
- Programming free turning contours using the contour calculator
- Working with unmachined-part and finished-part contours
- Centering, drilling, thread cutting, position template
- Milling with standard cycles
- Contour milling, entering and machining of workpiece contours on sides and faces
- Working with transformations
- Basic knowledge of automatization
- Installation and configuration of Shop Turn are not part of the course!