Operating SINUMERIK 828D / 840D sl with SINUMERIK Operate (NC-SINOP-B)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- In this course, you will learn how to work with SINUMERIK Operate and get familiarized with the principles of programming part programs.
- The practical operating exercises based on given part programs on our training devices are an important part of the training.
- In order to give the exercises a very practical orientation, we use the graphical simulation and simultaneous recording function of SINUMERIK Operate. The knowledge can be imparted in a very clear form and the learning outcome increased.
- At the end of the course you will be able to operate SINUMERIK Operate with the standard user interface and to make changes in part programs. You will thus become more confident with machine tools and the risk of maloperation will be minimized.
- SINUMERIK system overview
- Operator panel and machine control panel
- Operating modes, operating areas, operator controls
- File system, editor
- Principles of programming
- Tool offset data and tool management
- Recompilation and parameterization of standard cycles
- Data backup of programs
- Practical operating exercises based on given NC programs on training devices
- Basic knowledge of automation