Siemens Certified SIMATIC PCS 7 Engineer (CP-PCS7-2)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The Siemens Certified SIMATIC PCS 7 Engineer exam is held in a regional Training Center.
- In a theoretical and practical exam your advanced SIMATIC PCS 7 knowledge is tested.
- On passing the exam, you will receive a certificate. This qualification is a positve verification of your ability and it enhances your chances in the job market.
- Project managers, project staff
- configuring engineers, programmers
- Commissioning engineers
- Project handling
- System design - Planning and specifying hardware components
- Central bulk engineering using Import-Export-Assistant
- Central bulk engineering using Advanced ES
- Technologic engineering using APL, Advanced Process Control using APL
- Sequential control using SFC types
- SIMATIC Logon
- OS-Multistation and OS Server redundancy
- Archiving system including Process Historian and Information Server
- Advanced graphics engineering including openness for C- and VB-scripting and creation of user defined objects and faceplates
- Graphic Object Update Wizard
- Attendance of the ST-PCS7ASE and ST-PCS7OSE courses
- For the practical test you need to engineer and commission a complex SIMATIC PCS 7 project based on a predefined task.