KNX - Advanced course - examination only (BC-KNXA1P)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The content specified in this course corresponds to that of the BC-KNXA1 course. This course is only for preparation and consists mainly of the final examination for the content covered in the BC-KNXA1 course. You only receive the course folder containing the relevant topics to prepare you for the exam.
- The two-day version of this course also includes an intensive one-day attendance-based event specifically aimed at preparing you for the final examination.
- KNX system integrators
- Commissioning engineers
- Service personnel
- Project managers, project team members
- electrical contractors and fitters
- Complex room control
- Interior constant light control
- Multi-level logic operations
- Positively driven operation
- Working with scene controls
- Display and operation units / touch panels
- Heating and air-conditioning control, different controllers and actuators
- Zone temperature control (single room)
- Light/brightness/humidity/wind sensors, etc.
- Weather centrals and their various applications
- Safety and security technology with KNX; presence simulation
- Interfaces and gateways for remote access
- KNXnet/IP - communication (Ethernet and Internet)
- Practical exam 2 h
- Graduate of KNX Basic Course (ET-KNXBK) and practical experience with ETS and KNX projects
- The number of participants is restricted to 12.
- This exam course provides the necessary prerequisites for the KNX Tutor's Training (ET-KNXT). Former participants of the ET-KNXA1 training without exam must attend it! The participant will receive preparation documents and files for autodidactical preparation min. 3 weeks in advance. In the 2 days long version the results of his "homework" will be discussed with the examiner & trainer, and guided exercises will be provided.