SIMATIC WinCC flexible, system course 1 (ST-WCCFSYS)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The course content is supported with practical exercises on a plant model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-300 automation system, Touchpanel TP177B and a WinCC flexible station
- This course provides you with the basic knowledge necessary for configuring machine-specific and plant-specific human machine interface tasks with the SIMATIC WinCC flexible software.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to work efficiently with WinCC flexible and create an optimal configuration for any given requirement. With confident handling, you will be able to make effective use of the engineering phase.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Operators, users
- Maintenance personnel
- System overview of SIMATIC WinCC flexible
- Creating the project
- Configuring connections to SIMATIC S7
- Fundamentals of graphics display creation for human machine interfacing
- User administration
- Message representation, message archiving, message configuring
- Variable archiving, configuring curves, representing curves
- Handling different human machine interface stations
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- Basic knowledge of automation
- You can use the online tests to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC WinCC flexible 2008 software.
- For more information about the options of WinCC flexible, please visit the course ST-WCCFSY2.