Dynamic Weighing Technology (SC-WT-DYN)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The course is directed to those who are focussed on system design and sales as well as personnel in charge of installation, start-up and maintenance of belt scales, weighfeeders and solids flowmeters.
This training will give a profound system overview about products and processes of the Siemens Dynamic Weighing Technology.
Those technologies will be practically utilized during exercises with our training devices.
- After the training the participants will be able to start up weighing systems, to maintain them, to identify faults and to resolve them.
- Decision makers, Sales personnel
- Project managers, Project Staff
- Engineers, programmers
- commissioning engineers,
- Service personnel
- Operators, Users
- Maintenance personnel
- Basics and scope of applications in dynamic weighing.
- Functions, features and utilization
- Market and Competitors,
- Process process protection systems
- Knowledge in Dynamic Weighing Technology is beneficial.
- The training schedule offers further training for static weighing and advanced training in static and dynamic weighing processes.