PROFIBUS Network Service,Maintenance and Field Devices / PROFIBUS现场总线的网络调试、维护及现场设备的集成 (A1497)
- Dates and Registration
- The course teaches the essential theoretical fundamentals of PROFIBUS protocols and services. You will learn how to use the tools for startup,service,testing and diagnostics.
- Learn the different methods of setting up Profibus networks (RS 485 network components,fiber optics) from Siemens,the market leader for Profibus applications! You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on TIA devices with HMI components.
- On completion of this practice-oriented course,you will be able to install and optimize a profibus DP network,and you will learn step-by-step how you can limit and correct faults quickly.
- operators, service engineers, programming and commissioning engineer
- PROFIBUS fundamentals in accordance with EN50170/IEC 61158
- Distributed I/O system structure and configuration
- Overview of PROFIBUS devices and network components
- Connectors,tools,laying,grounding,and shielding
- PROFIBUS message frame structure,message frame traffic,measurements with the BT200
- PROFIBUS diagnostics
- Connecting HMI device to PROFIBUS
- FDL connection
- S7 communication
- Configuring communication with drives via PROFIBUS
- Completion of course A7111