SIMATIC TIA Portal System Retraining Course for SIMATIC S7-300/400 / SIMATIC S7-300/400 与TIA Portal（TIA 博途）升级课程 (A7815)
- Dates and Registration
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. In this course you will learn about the major differences between SIMATIC Manager and TIA Portal, and between STEP 7 V5.x and STEP 7 based on TIA Portal. You will learn how to configure and program a SIMATIC S7 automation system with the "TIA Portal" engineering platform. You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-300 automation system, ET200 distributed I/O, Touch Panel, drive, and a belt model. After attending the course, you can do the following: Efficiently use the "TIA Portal" engineering platform; Configure and program components of the SIMATIC S7 automation system with the TIA Portal; Perform commissioning of TIA components.
- Programmers, Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers, Service personnel, Operators, users, Maintenance personnel.
- TIA Portal components: SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC
- Configuration of devices and networks for the SIMATIC S7 system family
- Working with the SIMATIC STEP 7 symbol table
- Program blocks and editor
- Data management with data blocks
- Programming of organization blocks (OBs)
- Working with troubleshooting tools
- Presentation of the Structured Control
- Language (SCL) and S7-Graph editors
- Backup and documentation of programs
- Migration of a SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x project to SIMATIC STEP 7 based on TIA Portal
- Migration of a SIMATIC WinCC flexible project to SIMATIC WinCC based on TIA Portal
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA system model
- Basic knowledge of automation technology/PLC programming.