SIMATIC S7, Programming with SCL based on TIA Portal / SIMATIC S7-SCL结构化控制语言编程（基于TIA博途） (A7821)
- Dates and Registration
- Select this course if you want to program SIMATIC S7-1500 using a high-level programming language. Using simple examples, we will show you the advantages offered by a high-level programming language. The course aims to inform participants about the complete language and performance scope of the Structured Control Language (SCL) development environment. During the training course, you will create, commission, and test your own SCL programs. After the course, you will be able to reduce the amount of time spent on creating and maintaining programs through the use of a high-level programming language (SCL) .
- Programmers, Commissioning engineers, Engineering personnel, Service personnel, Maintenance personnel.
- Basics of SCL
- SCL editor
- Program draft
- Data types, operations
- Control structures
- Implicit & explicit convertion
- Formulating functions and function blocks in SCL
- Handling of SCL Sources
- Handling of Array-DBs
- Working with tags and symbolic block names
- Introduction to the SCL command set
- Strings & string commands in SCL
- Using the AT-constructs
- Using the data types DB-ANY & VARIANT in SCL
- Creating, commissioning, and testing your own SCL programs
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises
- Knowledge of SIMATIC STEP 7 based on TIA Portal.
- The course content will be effictive from 2017.