SINAMICS SM150 Service and Commissioning / SINAMICS SM150 服务与调试课程 (D7215)
- Dates and Registration
- This training course covers commissioning and servicing of SINAMICS SM150 drives. You will understand the functional concept, the implied communication networks, the control structures and the programming of "Drive Control Chart" (DCC) in SIMOTION D445. You will parameterize the drive, diagnose its status and analyze its function and faults using the tool SCOUT / STARTER_Integrated.
- commissioning engineers, configuring engineers, service personnel
- Design and function of components used within SINAMICS SM150
- Power Topology: pre-charging, line- and motor-side inverter, actual value monitoring, hardware identification and circuit diagrams
- Drive CLiQ-topology and communication networks PROFIBUS and ETHERNET
- Parameter assignment, diagnosis and data backup via PC-Tool SCOUT / STARTER_Integrated
- Analyzing alarm and fault messages
- Configuring and analyzing the PROFIBUS communication "SINAMICS - SIMOTION DCC"
- Basic engineering of DCC and Operating Panel OP177
- Stamping a "spare" PSA for Infeed or Motor Module
- Extensive lab work on "basic commissioning skills", engineering and analyzing the drive's functions (PC-Tool SCOUT / STARTER)
- Experience in commissioning and servicing low voltage or medium voltage drives