SIMATIC WinCC Unified as a visualization system in the TIA Portal. The system impresses with its use of native web technologies, which you will become acquainted with in this course. You will also learn about its high degree of openness thanks to high-performance interfaces.
Learn to use WinCC Unified and the new Unified Comfort Panels and get a personal impression of the capabilities of the new devices.
• Training on the new HMI system, WinCC Unified, directly from the manufacturer
• Can-do is better than know-how. Upon completion of the course, you will have mastered WinCC Unified by performing numerous practical exercises
• Hands-on experience with the new Unified Comfort Panels. Get a personal impression of the capabilities of the devices
You are tasked with creating and/or editing HMI projects. Regardless of whether you are a first-time user or have already had your first contact with HMIs, this course will show you many new things and give you confidence in using WinCC Unified and Unified Comfort Panels.
• Commissioning engineers
• Configuration engineers
• Repair personnel
• Maintenance personnel
• Service personnel
Product version: WinCC V18
• System overview
• Getting to know the configuration user interface of the engineering system
• Creating and using projects
• Downloading a project to the HMI device
• Creating screens and screen navigation
• Standardization and getting to know and creating faceplates
• Using system functions and scheduled tasks
• Creating the user management
• Configuring data logging and alarm logging incl. logs