SIMATIC TIA Portal WinCC on the machine level (WT-TIAWMUP)
- Data en registratie
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) constitutes the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- Automation and control processes are found everywhere today. It is the job of Human Machine Interface systems to handle these processes and make them transparent. But how do they work? What makes a good HMI system? The answers to these and many other questions can be found in the interactive learning program.
- This WBT gives you the general basics of operating and monitoring based on SIMATIC WinCC flexible. Depending on your level of knowledge, the learning time is from 4 to 6 hours.
- You can order the WBT directly via the Internet. Immediately following placement of the order, the WBT is available for one year in your personal learning environment for online learning..
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Operators, users
- Maintenance personnel
- System overview TIA Portal, SIMATIC WinCC (machine-level)
- Advantages of SIMATIC WinCC based on TIA Portal on machine level.
- Definition of basic operating and monitoring terms
- Working with WinCC flexible:
- Creating projects,
- configuring display images,
- parameterizing messages,
- SIMATIC WinCC flexible- knowledge corresponding to ST-WCCFSYS1 (System Course)
- PC with the following minimum configuration:
- Intel Pentium processor with 128 MB RAM
- Grafics card with 800 x 600 pixels and True Color
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000 or XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x
- Flash Player
- Software - Warranty Class A*)
- It will not be possible to cancel WBTs once they are ordered.