SIMIT for Beginners (E-PCS7SIM)
- Data en registratie
- This course provides you a summary of the functions and libraries of the simulation software SIMIT.
- By practical exercises you will learn about the design of simulations / simulation models for testing the PCS 7 automation software.
- The perfect interplay of all components integrated in SIMIT enables you to produce more in the highest quality in a durable way and to establish new products on the market considerably faster.
- On completion of the course, you are able to:
- create own ccomponents and templates
- to use the available features for efficient engineeering in SIMIT
- to establish ccouplings between the simulation in SIMIt and automation systems in PCS 7, which are emulated by PLCSIM or the Virtual Controller.
- Decision makers, sales personnel
- Project manager, project staff
- configuring engineers, programmer
- Interfaces to controllers or other applications
- Introduction of the 3 simulation levels and their function
- Creation of templates and efficient engineering by import functions
- Working with libraries provided by SIMIT
- Creation of own components using the Component Type Editor
- Insight into the message system and the Automation Control Interface of SIMIT
- Creation of small simulation prrojects
- Configuration of a distributed simulation using the Virtual Controller
- Attendance of training course ST-PCS7SYS recommended
- Basic knowledge of process control engineering
- Practical experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 project engineering.
- Basic knowledge of APL, as provided in the System course or in the APL-Workshop