SIMATIC TIA Portal Structured Programming (WT-TIAPROA)
- Data en registratie
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) constitutes the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- Control processes are found everywhere today. To get a grip and to make them transparently is task of programmers and commissioning engineers. What is a good program? You will find answers to this and many other questions in this interactive tutorial program. We convey the principles of structured programming to you.
- Depending on your level of knowledge, the learning time is from 3 to 6 hours. You can order the WBT directly via the Internet. Immediately following placement of the order, the WBT is available for one year in your personal learning environment for online learning.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Fundamentals of the programming
- From the requirements to the program.
- How to structure a program?
- How to structure a plant identifier?
- Data administration with data blocks.
- Introduction to the programming of SIMATIC S7
- Introduction to the programming language FBD/LAD/STL
- Introduction to the programming language SCL
- Introduction to the programming language GRAPH
- Basic knowledge of automation technology.
- PC with the following minimum configuration:
- Intel Pentium processor with 128 MB RAM
- Graphics card with 800 x 600 pixels and True Color
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000 or XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x
- Flash Player
- Internet connection
- Software - Warranty Class A*)
- It will not be possible to cancel WBTs once they are ordered.