Motion Control 2 in the TIA-Portal (E-TIA-MC2)
- Data en registratie
- You will use the motion control functions of the SIMATIC S7-1500 controller. Using the technology CPU, you will be able to extend applications with absolute synchronous axes or camming. In this technology course, you will learn step by step the benefits and the use of these functions. After each learning step, you will deepen your knowledge with hands-on programming. After completing the course, you will understand how camming works and be able to efficiently assign parameters for technology objects.
- Programmers, Commissioning engineers, Engineering personnel
- Overview of S7-1500T Technology CPU
- Absolute and relative gearing
- Strategies for synchronization and desynchronization
- Cam disc creation using the graphical cam editor and during runtime
- Camming as part of the Motion Control program
- Interplay between Motion Control and Safety Integrated
- Cam disc creation using libraries
- Practical exercises on training devices with SIMATIC S7-1500T and SINAMICS drives
- Experience with programming motion control functions in SIMATIC TIA Portal corresponding to the course TIA-MC1.
- The motion control function of standard CPUs is seamlessly extended with technology CPUs. In the TIA-MC2 course, you work with the T-CPU and learn the benefits of functions such as absolute synchronous operation and camming.