Training for machine safety (E-MACHSAF)
- Dates et inscriptions
- The safety of machines is not only a question of human obligation but also makes economic sense.
- With this course, we will inform you about the legal situation, the application of relevant EU directives as well as the requirements for placing products on the market within the European Union.
- You will gain extensive knowledge of risk assessment, about the creation of safety concepts and about the CE marking.
- Furthermore, you will receive comprehensive knowledge of the documentation of safe control according to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as well as about the machine validation.
- Sales personnel
- Programming persons
- Commissioning engineers
- Project designers
- Design engineers (in the field of mechanics, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics)
Programme / Contenu
- Functional Safety standards EN 62061 and EN ISO 13849 in the machinery industry
- Risk analysis according EN ISO 12100
- Verification and Validation
- Course documentation: English
- Trainer: English