PCS7 System course (E-PCS7SYS)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course you will learn how to implement the diversity of engineering possibilities in a structured and efficient way with SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system. By doing exercises on original SIMATIC PCS 7 training units, you will implement software for the process automation of a plant right up to the HMI level. Features of SIMATIC PCS 7 such as integration of all subsystems, plant-oriented engineering, data management and project management are supplemented by advanced functions that enable efficient and cost-effective engineering.
- Utilize the benefits of Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) for yourself and learn how to get an integrated view of your plant! Because of this integration you will be able to diagnose faults quickly and correct them with safely. In addition, projects can be created in advance in such a way that you can work with multiple application. This enables time-optimized and cost-effective engineering.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Create a proper PCS 7 multiproject and configure the hardware of AS and PC stations.
- Create user programs compliant to PCS 7 standards using the most important tools like CFC, SFC and graphical tools of the PCS 7 engineering toolset.
- Bulk engineering using the Import/Export-Assistant
- Project manager, Configuring engineers
- Commissioning engineers
- System design and component specification
- Project setup
- Station and network configuration
- Connection to the process
- Basics control functions
- Basics Operating and Monitoring
- Implementation of Automatic and Manual Mode Control
- Sequential Control - SFC
- Customizing the OS
- Archiving System
- Locking functions and operating modes
- Mass data engineering
- Final steps of configuration
- User block – attributes and visualization
- Demonstration Server-Client System
- Syntax Rules
- PCS 7 Documentation and Support
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, control and feedback control systems and process control engineering
- Course documentation : English
- Trainer : English