Safety in TIA PORTAL via Step 7 Safety Advanced (N-TIASAFE)
- Dates and Registration
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. In this course, you will learn about configuring, programming, starting up, diagnosing and troubleshooting of the failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC S7 Safety PLC (no H systems) and the failsafe, distributed ET200 systems. You will put your theoretical knowledge to use with the STEP 7 Safety Advanced software in practical exercises
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- starting up failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC PLC
- programming of safety-related programs in the languages F-FBD and F-LAD
- diagnosing and troubleshooting of safety-related programs.
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training on the Internet with a 3-day attendance course. For an optimized postprocessing of the attendance course you get the Web-based training course (WBTs) "SIMATIC Safety Integrated". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- Service personnel
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Overview and guidelines
- Step7 Safety (principle, system configuration and I/O)
- Configuring of the failsafe I/O with STEP 7 Safety Advanced
- Programming of a safety-related user program
- Failsafe communication PROFIsafe (CPU-CPU communication, master-slave communication)
- Diagnostics facilities (CPU diagnostics, I/O diagnostics, advanced diagnostics)
- Exercises for I/O configuration, communication, troubleshooting
- Programming examples (emergency stop, protective door, safety-related shutdown, passivation, special programming features)
- Basic knowledge of SIMATIC S7 according to the courses N-TIASERV2 or N-TIAPRO2
- Additionally an online entrance test is available for you (http://sitrain.automation.siemens.com/sitrain/test/st_ppds/index.html). So you may assure that the course of your choice fits to your competences.
- Course documentation: English
- Trainer: Dutch
- If all trainees enrolled in this training speak the same language, the training will be held in that language (Dutch, French or English).
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on TIA Portal.
- The hardware used in this training will be a CPU 315F-2DP with central fail-safe I/O, combined with ET200S distributed I/O. The safety training in TIA Portal using S7-1500 is in development and not to be expected before 2015.