Programmation SIMATIC avec S7-SCL dans le TIA Portal, partie 2 (F-TIASCL2)
- Dates and Registration
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) provides the working environment for end-to-end engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- Select this course if you want to program SIMATIC S7-1500 using a high-level programming language. Using complex examples, we will show you the advantages offered by a high-level programming language. The course aims to inform participants about the complete language and performance scope of the Structured Control Language (SCL) development environment. During the training, you will create your own SCL programs, commission and test them.
- Following the course, you will be able to:
- Significantly reduce the amount of time spent creating and maintaining programs through the use of a high-level programming language (SCL) instead of using a Statement List (STL) as well as LAD/FBD (ladder logic/function block diagram)
- Create, commission and test complex programs in SCL
- Commissioning engineers
- Configuration engineers
- Maintenance engineer
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Complex data types
- Error handling in the block
- Handling of SCL sources
- Create SCL blocks for optimized performance
- Create blocks that are compatible with libraries
- Working with array DBs
- Working with multi-instance arrays in SCL
- Working with tags and symbolic block names
- Creating enclosed functions and function blocks in SCL
- Introduction to the extended SCL command set
- Strings and string processing in SCL
- Use of the data types DB-ANY, ARRAY[*] & VARIANT in SCL
- Universal block creation using indirect addressing with the help of the VARIANT data type
- Creating, commissioning and testing your own SCL programs
- Reinforcement of the content using practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
- Knowledge of SIMATIC S7 based on the TIA Portal corresponding to TIA-SCL1 or extensive experience with related high-level languages such as Pascal, C or Basic.
- For the latter, experience with SIMATIC STEP 7 based on TIA Portal corresponding to TIA-SYSUP or TIA-PRO2 is mandatory. You must pass the available online entry test in order to register for this course. If you do not pass the test, we recommend attending TIA-SCL1 beforehand.
- Training Notes: English
- Trainer: Dutch
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on TIA Portal.